1/4 cup 1% milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 cup fat-free refried beans
4 flour 10” tortillas
1/2 cup (4 oz.) grated cheddar cheese
1 tomato, chopped
Salt and pepper, chili powder to taste
1. Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
3. Stir in the eggs and cook until firm.
4. Warm the refried beans in a separate pan.
5. Warm the tortillas on a griddle or wrap in foil and heat in the oven.
6. On each tortilla layer 1/4 refried beans, eggs, cheese, and tomato.
7. Roll the burrito, cut in half and enjoy!
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
• Try your favorite salsa in place of the tomato.
• Use other vegetables that you have in the refrigerator, green or red bell peppers, or cooked corn.
• Serve with guacamole or light sour cream.