2 15-ounces cans black beans
1/2 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups corn (frozen, or canned/drained)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
8 10" whole wheat flour tortillas
1 15-ounce can enchilada sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a
4. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
5. Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
6. Pour enchilada sauce over top of tortillas and sprinkle with
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.