2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons oil
2 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup white flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
3. Add in milk, sugar, oil and bananas. Mix well.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Mix gently.
5. Spray a griddle with no-stick cooking spray.
6. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
7. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the
edges. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve immediately.
Tip: Top pancakes with warm applesauce or yogurt. summer salad recipes