1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 bag (16-ounce) frozen Asian style vegetables, or 1 pound
3-4 cups cooked rice
1 cup cooked, diced, chicken
1 teaspoon powdered garlic
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
2 green onions, sliced
soy sauce or hot sauce to taste
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
(350 degrees in an electric skillet). Add eggs and scramble.
Remove cooked eggs and set aside.
2. Add small amount of water to pan and cook vegetables until
3. Add rice and stir to heat through, breaking up lumps by
pressing against pan.
4. Add meat, vegetables, garlic and ginger, and stir fry until
5. Add green onions, reserved egg, and cook to heat through.
6. Serve with soy sauce or hot sauce.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.