This recipe contains a variety of fruits, which may help protect you against many chronic diseases.
4 cups assorted fruit, fresh and/or canned: apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, pineapple
1 small package (3 1/2 ounces) instant lemon or vanilla pudding
1 3/4 cups cold milk (use non-fat or 1%, or mix nonfat dry milk with water)
1. Rinse fresh fruit. Chop into bite-sized chunks.
2. Open and drain canned fruit.
3. Sprinkle pudding mix over fruit. Add milk and mix toss well. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
4. This salad is best if eaten as soon as it is ready.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.